Get ready, because at the next Internet Masterminds Meetup you will learn how Nick Jaura helped his client generating $57,540 in 3 days!
Utilizing a shoestring budget the business was saved from nearly closing her doors forever – with a simple email campaign.
In this special presentation you’ll discover exactly how Nick used internal business optimization strategies and the power of email marketing to save a business from going bankrupt.
Tickets Are Regular $20 and FREE for SOHOClub Members
In this presentation you will discover:
- A step-by-step approach to crafting simple emails to small list of clients to generate sales anytime you want.
- The 3 questions you need to ask yourself to write persuasive copywriting techniques that generate sales on demand.
- How to create an “Irresistible Offer” that people actually want to buy! The key to every email campaign.
- Nick’s secret swipe file of social media ads that collected hundreds of email addresses for his clients database
Nick Jaura is the Founder of Vancity Think Tank, a digital marketing and business consultancy firm. He is also the creator or Marketing Academy where he helps new entrepreneurs and small business owners learn marketing “the right way” so they can grown there brand, sell more and make bigger profits.
Connect with Nick Online:
- DATE & TIME: Monday May 29, 2017 from 6:ooPM – 8:00PM
- TICKETS: Regular $20 Online ($25 @ Door) – FREE for SOHOClub Members
- REGISTER HERE: https://www.meetup.com/Internet-Masterminds/events/239884664/
- LOCATION: We’re at Spacekraft in Burnaby (4501 Kingsway Street). It is on the corner of Kingsway and Willingdon on the second floor of the Element building (above the Trattoria Restaurant).
- PARKING: Is available in the Element building for $2/hr. When you’re in the elevator push for Level 2. There’s also LOTS of free street parking in the area if you arrive early to drive around the block to find a spot.
- TRANSIT: The Element building is just a 5 min walk from Metrotown Skytrain Station!