Don’t miss your chance to attend! As an Entrepreneur, it’s easy to be consumed by the day-to-day responsibilities that seem to be never ending. It’s important to schedule time to focus on strategy, the direction you’re heading, and the improvements you can make to develop yourself and add value to your organization.
- Hear from over 20+ Industry Professionals & Keynote Speakers on key business issues
- Visit over 60+ exhibitors in our tradeshow area for amazing networking and selling opportunities
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow is designed to provide entrepreneurs, whether budding or experienced, with the opportunity to expand their professional network, hear from experienced and successful entrepreneurs on tips and opportunities and learn what it takes to group their business.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is geared to all entrepreneurs who want to learn strategies on how to handle existing issues (Sales, Financial, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.) within their organization as well as to network with other business owners. The speakers’ agenda has been designed with this in mind.
Insights Attendees will Gain:
- The best and worst Financial strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Quick, easy and actionable tips for growing your business in the future
- How to research new markets to find underserviced gaps
- Ways to increase employee retention for different generations
- How to value a business and how to maximize the sale price of a business
Date: November 22, 2017
Time: 7:30AM – 5:00PM
City: Toronto, Ontario
Location: Roy Thomson Hall
Event Schedule: www.TorontoEntrepreneurs.ca
Tickets: Free (limited time only)