Getting decent sales results can be challenging. With so many ways to communicate it’s not as black and white as it use to be. I mean, 30 years ago all you had to choose from was a traditional sales calls or in-person meeting. Should I call them or knock on their front door.
Then came the internet which opened up a whole new ballgame – email communication – and what a revelation that has been. And now, here we are in 2017 and the channels just keep growing.
The birth of social media has made a great impact on how we communicate and today there are more ways to contact a lead than I can count on my own two hands. There is one in particular that I find very effective, especially when it comes to B2B selling, and that’s LinkedIn.
6 Creative Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Message Stand Out
We all have some tips and tricks up our sleeves on how we like to sell but I came across a great article published by HubSpot, 6 Creative Ways To Make Your LinkedIn Message Stand Out, and I’d like to share it with you. Here’s the tips author Michael Pici had to share:
- Mention a Detail from Your Prospect’s Recommendations
- Riff On a Common Interest
- Offer a Personalized Piece of Content
- Foreshadow Your Email
- Insert a Picture
- End on a Cliffhanger
What you’ll get from reading it:
- a better explanations of the 6 points above
- actual written examples you can put to use and try yourself
- valuable insight that will make you a better LinkedIn sales expert.